I help connect communities to their health and purpose through education, demonstration, and discussion.
Looking for a plant-focused speaker for a workshop or wellness event? I’ve facilitated events at daycares, church groups, farmer’s markets, grocery stores, done podcast interviews, taught segments on local news stations, and lead online workshops.
Potential topics include:
– Raising a vegbaby in the 21st century
– Safety considerations when supplementing the plant-based diet
– Plant-based diets for women’s or men’s health
– Plant-based myths & misconceptions
– How to be an effective vegan advocate
– Transitioning the whole family to a plant-based life
– Using plant-based proteins to replace meat and dairy in family meals
– Something else you’re interested in teaming up on!
Hire me for your facility or event (in person or virtual) – we can come up with something great together!
Pricing varies depending on event details.